Boeing B757 weight and balance software
Just worked on a few updates on the B757 weight and balance program I created for CCIA.
The program calculates all cargo and loading limitations for the B757-200PF configuration, and prints of a computer load manifest. Currently I’m making a few updates and am helping out with the integration at BAX.
Like the B727 W&B program I had made before, the B757 W&B program is flexible and allows last-minute load changes. We got great feedback on it from the FAA as well.
- Boeing B757 weight and balance application developed for an FAA certified FAR-121 carrier.
- Checks all main deck and belly compartment weight limits, including floor loading, and cumulative compartment limits.
- Verifies center of gravity (CG) limits for takeoff and landing.
- Verifies compliance with certificate and operational weight limits.
- Integrates with runway analysis manual.
All weight and balance and performance data is calculated on a laptop in the cockpit, and the load manifest is printed in the cockpit as soon as cargo loading is completed.